2014 AUTO-TRAIL V LINE 620 **NOW SOLD** Diesel in Chichester
- 2 Berth
- 2 cc
- Fixed Bed
- 2.51 m Width
- New Body Condition
- New Mechanical Condition
- Warranty until 36 months
- Chassis Model: DUCATO
- Van Conversion
- 2 Travelling Seats
- Right Hand Drive
- 150 HP
- End Bedroom
- 5.99 m Length
- 2.81 m Height
- 3,500 kg MTPLM
- New Interior Condition
- New Overall Condition
- Chassis Make: FIAT
In addition to the Standard 2014 Autotrail Specification the following options have been added: 150bhp Engine Upgrade, Sportline Pack, Media Pack, Starter Pack, Heavy Duty Polished Stainless Steel Side Styling bars and Rear Styling Bar., Alloy Wheels. This Motorhome has been reduced from £54895 to £47995. £47,995
7 Point Buying Guide
If in doubt walk away. There are plenty of other motorhomes out there!
- Research the market and compare prices, is the price you're paying a fair one?
- Make sure the motorhome has it's log book. Without this you will never be the registered keeper and most insurance companies will refuse to insurance if it's not in your name.
- Get as much information from the seller as you can. Ask about recent servicing, any problems with damp or any damaged appliances
- Take full stock of your potential purchase, what extras are included? (awnings, water carriers etc.)
- Can the seller demonstrate that all the interior appliances are fully functional and working? Replacing fridges, shower units and cookers can be very expensive.
- HPI check the vehicle, this will let you know if the motorhome is stolen, written off and gives you an indication on whether the mileage is correct.
- If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. If something is being offered for sale at a much cheaper price than you would expect then ask yourself why.
- V5c Registration Document Present?
- Tyres in good condition
- Lights work correctly
- Check flooring (inside and underneath) for any damp problems
- All appliances work correctly
- Motorhome is priced similarly to others in the market
- Does the motorhome have a lot of internal and external wear that indicates a hard life?
Add Dealer To Watch List
Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd
PREMIER MOTORHOMES & LEISURE OFFERS YOU THE COMPLETE MOTORHOME EXPERIENCE; INCORPORATING NEW AND USED MOTORHOME SALES, FULL WORKSHOP FACILTIES AND A COMPREHENSIVE ACCESSORY SHOP.
- New/Used Vehicle Sales