- 3 Berth
- 29,800 Miles
- End Bedroom
- 6 mm Length
- 2.9 mm Height
- 3,500 kg MTPLM
- Excellent Interior Condition
- Excellent Overall Condition
- Full service history partially by franchise
- Chassis Make: FIAT
- 4 Travelling Seats
- Right Hand Drive
- 2800 cc
- Fixed Bed
- 2.2 mm Width
- Excellent Body Condition
- Excellent Mechanical Condition
- MOT Until 07/2013
- Warranty until 3 months
- Chassis Model: ALKO
SORRY NOW SOLD BUT WE MAY HAVE SIMILAR,
ANY INSPECTION WELCOME INC AA RAC,
Fresh/Waste Water Tank,
Exterior Access/Storage Locker,
Cab Air Conditioning, HYMER B 504 A CLASS RIGHT HAND DRIVE, 2005 WITH ONLY 29,800 MILES FROM NEW, AIR CONDITIONING LUXURY THREE BERTH, FULLY WINTERIZED SO YOU CAN USE IT ALL YEAR ROUND, LARGE REAR GARAGE FOR ALL THE GOODIES WILL ALSO FIT A SCOOTER ETC. FULL SERVICE HISTORY INC. ALL RECEIPTS AND ORIGINAL MANUALS, SPACIOUS FRONT LOUNGE AREA WHERE BOTH FRONT SEATS SWIVEL FOR EXTRA SPACE, THE TABLE ALSO SWIVELS FROM SIDE TO SIDE, LARGE PULL DOWN DOUBLE BED AT THE FRONT COMES LOW DOWN FOR EASY IN AND OUT, THE KITCHEN HAS GAS OVEN / GRILL / FRIDGE WITH FREEZER / IN THE WASH ROOM THE SINK SWIVELS AND MAKES INTO A SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICAL, THE BED AT THE BACK IS A REAL GOOD SIZE AND HAS A WINDOW AT THE END, REMOVABLE FITTED OVER CARPETS, LARGE SKY LIGHTS FOR PLENTY OF NATURAL DAYLIGHT, OUTSIDE IS A SIDE AWNING, REAR BIKE RACK, ELECTRIC ENTRY STEP, SECURITY DOOR LOCK, IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION ALL ROUND INSIDE AND OUT YOU WILL NOT FIND ONE AS NICE ANYWHERE £27,950
7 Point Buying Guide
If in doubt walk away. There are plenty of other motorhomes out there!
- Research the market and compare prices, is the price you're paying a fair one?
- Make sure the motorhome has it's log book. Without this you will never be the registered keeper and most insurance companies will refuse to insurance if it's not in your name.
- Get as much information from the seller as you can. Ask about recent servicing, any problems with damp or any damaged appliances
- Take full stock of your potential purchase, what extras are included? (awnings, water carriers etc.)
- Can the seller demonstrate that all the interior appliances are fully functional and working? Replacing fridges, shower units and cookers can be very expensive.
- HPI check the vehicle, this will let you know if the motorhome is stolen, written off and gives you an indication on whether the mileage is correct.
- If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. If something is being offered for sale at a much cheaper price than you would expect then ask yourself why.